COMPLETE CSS TUTORIALS COURSES
Course Description By Instructor-
CSS - short for Cascading Style Sheets - is a "programming language" you use to turn your raw HTML pages into real beautiful websites.
This course covers it all - we start at the very basics (What is CSS? How does it work? How do you use it)? and gradually dive in deeper and deeper. And we do this by showing both practical examples as well as the theory behind it.
Getting started with CSS might look easy but there actually is a lot of depth to CSS - hence this course provides different "Tracks" or "Entry points" to exactly meet your demands and reflect you current knowledge level:
- The Basics Track: Start from scratch, learn CSS from the ground up. You start with lecture 1 and simply follow through to the end.
- The Advanced Track: You already know the CSS basics, you know what selectors are and how it works but you want to dive in deeper and learn some advanced features and usages.
- The Expert Track: You got the advanced knowledge, too, but you want to dive into things like Flexbox, CSS Grid, CSS Variables or Sass. This track is for you.
Here's what's inside the course in detail - this is all also applied to the mentioned course project:
- The basics about selectors, combinators and how you set up styling rules in general
- Properties, values and decalarations
- How specifity and inheritance work and why it's called "Cascading" Style Sheets
- Important theoretical concepts like the "Box Model"
- How the default position of elements can be changed
- Styling backgrounds (e.g. gradients) and images
- Which units and dimensions you typically use in CSS (px, rem, % and more)
- Responsive design and what "Mobile First" means
- Styling forms and form inputs
- Working with text, fonts and text styles
- Flexbox! How it works and how to use it
- Using the CSS Grid and how it differs from Flexbox
- Transforming and animating HTML elements with the help of CSS
- Writing future-proof CSS with features like CSS variables or best-practice class names
- Using Sass and what it actually is all about
Is this course for you?
It's for you if ...
- you started with learning web development and you want to build more beautiful websites
- you already know CSS but want to dive deeper
- you're using CSS in a trial-and-error manner and want to change this (you should!)
You might come back later if ...
- you're an absolute CSS pro and you know the CSS working group drafts by heart
- you're a total newcomer to web development and you don't know the basics about HTML
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS for the first time or wants to sharpen his or her CSS skills
- Anyone who's excited to learn about the latest CSS features like Flexbox, CSS Grid or CSS Variables
- Anyone who knows CSS but wants to dive deeper
Video courses to build new skills from start to finish.In this CSS tutorial, you’ll set up file structures, beautify text and colors using CSS selectors to create the layouts and webpages you dream of without prototyping, hiring an engineer or sitting through a meeting to explain what you want..all